HealthBeat, a bi-monthly health newsletter of John C. Lincoln Health Network, features articles about innovative medical treatments available at John C. Lincoln facilities. You'll also learn about upcoming screenings, classes and support groups.
March - April 2014 Edition
Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
What you'll find in the March - April 2014 HealthBeat:
- John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital earns its third Magnet designation.
- Blindsided: A headache starts the slide toward blindness, but a shunt restores patient's eyesight.
- Emergency or Not? Knowing the difference between emergency and immediate care and where to seek treatment could save your life.
- Targeting Prostate Cancer: A successful surgery gives an IT specialist 'a life after cancer'.
- Smile Power: Volunteer dentists, dental specialists and hygienists at the Children's Dental Clinic at Desert Mission help give kids a terrific smile.
- Leave a Legacy: John C. Lincoln Health Foundation can help you leave a legacy that will benefit a community in need.
- Health events, screenings, seminars and support groups available at John C. Lincoln in March and April. See all listings in our Calendar of Events.
Find past issues of HealthBeat here.