HealthBeat, a bi-monthly health newsletter of John C. Lincoln Health Network, features articles about innovative medical treatments available at John C. Lincoln facilities. You'll also learn about upcoming screenings, classes and support groups.
September - October 2014 Edition
Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
What you'll find in the September - October 2014 HealthBeat:
- John C. Lincoln Breast Health and Research Center Earns Elite Accreditation
- Dealing with a Difficult Diagnosis: Breast Health and Research Center staff supports patient through diagnosis, surgery and reconstruction
- Groundbreaking 3D Mammography Study
- Access Your Health Info Online via MyChart
- How to Manage Your Chronic Diseases
- Goodbye, Pain. Hello, Tennis! Less pain, faster recovery with MAKOplasty knee surgery
- Ridin' High: Retired Phoenix police officer resumed his vigorous lifestyle after spinal surgery
- Helping Those in Need: Desert Mission bilingual experts guide clients through assistance application forms
- Health events, screenings, seminars and support groups available at John C. Lincoln in September and October See all listings in our Calendar of Events.
Find past issues of HealthBeat here.