HealthBeat, a bi-monthly health newsletter of John C. Lincoln Health Network, features articles about innovative medical treatments available at John C. Lincoln facilities. You'll also learn about upcoming screenings, classes and support groups.
July - August 2013 Edition
Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
What you'll find in the July - August 2013 HealthBeat:
- After a severe motorcycle crash, Damir Tursanovic defies death with help from trauma neurosurgeon Jonathan Hott, MD.
- John C. Lincoln and Scottsdale Healthcare explore affiliation.
- How immunizations can save your child's life.
- Two new family medicine practices open, in north Phoenix and Peoria.
- Robotic surgery technique correcting pelvic floor disorder improves quality of life, prevents recurring infections.
- Smooth sailing: traveling is no longer a "pain in the neck" for Glendale globetrotter Kathy Kelly.
- $500,000 grant from Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust supports elderly trauma patients.
- Tee off and change a life at the 27th Annual Lincoln Guild Invitational on Sept. 20.
- Corporate partners strengthen Desert Mission, helping meet the needs of its most vulnerable clients.
- Health events, screenings, seminars and support groups available at John C. Lincoln in July and August. See all listings in our Calendar of Events.
Find past issues of HealthBeat here.