HealthBeat, a bi-monthly health newsletter of John C. Lincoln Health Network, features articles about innovative medical treatments available at John C. Lincoln facilities. You'll also learn about upcoming screenings, classes and support groups.
November - December 2013 Edition
Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
What you'll find in the November-December 2013 HealthBeat:
- Third Time is Charmed: Minimally invasive spinal surgery relieves woman's sciatic pain.
- Affiliation Approved: John C. Lincoln Health Network and Scottsdale Healthcare are joining forces to create the healthcare organization of the future.
- Open House: Tour the new Sonoran Health and Emergency Center on Dec. 7.
- Time-Saving Care: Immediate Care visit offers same-day relief even after hours.
- Doing the 'Unthinkable': Doctor administers clot-busting drug directly into a blood clot in brain.
- Uncovering 'Hide-and-Seek' Cancer: Second leading cause of cancer death in the U.S. is one of the few that can be prevented.
- Spread the Joy: Help families in need this holiday season through Desert Mission programs.
- 2013 Lincoln Guild Invitational Raises $200,000: Golfers, sponsors helped make golf tournament a great success.
- Grant Expands Transition Care: Program hires military combat medics to help patients transition from hospital to home.
- Health events, screenings, seminars and support groups available at John C. Lincoln in November and December. See all listings in our Calendar of Events.
Find past issues of HealthBeat here.