HealthBeat, a bi-monthly health newsletter of John C. Lincoln Health Network, features articles about innovative medical treatments available at John C. Lincoln facilities. You'll also learn about upcoming screenings, classes and support groups.
May - June 2013 Edition
Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
What you'll find in the May - June 2013 HealthBeat:
- Using innovative surgical approach, urologist uses da Vinci robot to remove tumor, reconstruct kidney.
- Certified pediatric emergency care at Deer Valley Hospital.
- Immediate care that fits your schedule now available at John C. Lincoln Physician Network practices.
- Level III trauma care at Deer Valley Hospital "amazing" for Angel Martinez.
- Having survived a massive heart attack, Seth Leibsohn feels as if he was "in the care of angels who never let go."
- Help feed a neighbor by giving to Desert Mission Food Bank.
- 44th Annual Gold Ball breaks fundraising record.
- Desert Mission volunteers win American Hospital Association award for volunteer excellence.
- Free community stroke screenings to be held in May.
- Health events, screenings, seminars and support groups available at John C. Lincoln this May and June. See all listings in our Calendar of Events.
Find past issues of HealthBeat here.