Joshua Millstein, DO
"Do unto others as you would have them do to you." That's a golden rule Dr. Millstein believes in wholeheartedly. A New York native who moved to Phoenix in 2000, his philosophy is to treat each patient as if he or she were a member of his own family. At the North Phoenix Medical Clinic, Dr. Millstein enjoys educating patients about how their medical conditions affect their bodies and why it's necessary to manage their conditions.
- Joined John C. Lincoln: November 2012.
- Degree: DO, Midwestern University, Glendale, Ariz., 2004.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Clinical Interests: Nephrology (kidney diseases), hypertension and diabetes management.
- Hobbies and Personal Interests: Golf, skiing, watching Michigan Wolverines football, solving crosswords puzzles, and relaxing at home with his wife.