Stethoscope is a newsletter published specifically for the medical staffs of
John C. Lincoln Hospitals.
In each issue, you will find information on medical achievements, awards, seminars, health initiatives, new staff members, medical staff meetings and forthcoming continuing medical education events.
Current Issue: March 2013
Download the newsletter (1.8 MB PDF)
What you'll find in the March 2013 Stethoscope:
- John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital Designated as a Level III Trauma Center
- Physicians' Voices Should be Heard by Arizona's Legislators
- Mendy's Place is Certified For Pediatric Emergency Care
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Awards $500,000 for North Mountain's G-60 Unit
- New Low-Dose X-ray at Mendy's Place Reduces Radiation for Kids
- John C. Lincoln Hospitals Designated as Robotic Surgery Training Epicenters
- Large-Scale, Peer-Reviewed Clinical Study Validates Effectiveness of Tomosynthesis
- Michael Castro, DO, Gets International Award for Orthopedic Innovation
- Documentation Tip: Heart Failure Patients