John C. Lincoln Health Network has two medical libraries, one at each hospital. The primary library site is the Grigg Medical Library, located within the Cowden Center, on the North Mountain Hospital campus.
Click here to access the John C. Lincoln online medical library. This site provides access to databases, point-of-care tools, e-books, e-journals, catalogs and information about how to contact the librarian.
For assistance, contact: Sue Shelly, BSN, MLS at email@example.com or 602-870-6328
Services offered include:
- Librarian literature searches.
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery.
- Print and electronic circulating and reference books.
- Print and electronic journals.
- Public computers.
- Study space.
- Literature search instruction and support.
- Access to databases including Ovid Medline, CINAHL, STAT!Ref and UpToDate.
- Resources for Medical Staff committees, e.g., Bioethics.
John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital Campus
Grigg Medical Library, Cowden Center, opposite the hospital on Second Street
View maps of the North Mountain Hospital campus
- Primary library for the print collection and the librarian.
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If the Cowden Center is open and the library is closed, John C. Lincoln Health Network employees and staff may enter using a badge swipe or by asking for help at the Cowden Center front desk. If the Cowden Center is closed, contact a hospital security officer.
John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital Campus
Chapman Medical Library, lower level
View maps of the Deer Valley Hospital campus
- This room performs double-duty as the medical library and meeting room for Deer Valley hospitalists. It has a few print materials and two public computers. It is not routinely staffed by a librarian. For librarian services contact Sue Shelly, BSN, MLS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-870-6328.
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. If closed, John C. Lincoln Health Network employees and staff may contact a hospital security officer for entry.