As an active partner in your family's health care, we pledge to take all the time necessary to listen to your concerns and answer your questions in order to provide you with the highest quality care available.
Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle based on good nutrition, exercise, personal safety and stress reduction techniques; help you prevent disease; and enhance your personal well-being. We're just as dedicated to educating you about your medical needs as we are to helping you feel better.
Primary Care Hours
Monday - Friday:
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Services We Offer
We offer the following services at our location in Phoenix, Arizona:
- Assessment and treatment of all illnesses and accidents.
- Medical tests.
- Annual physicals.
- Well child exams (infant-adolescent).
- Sports and camp physicals.
- Pap tests.
- Treatment of work-related injuries.
- Department of Transportation exams.
- Minor surgery/suturing.
- Nebulizer treatments.
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine.
The patient is responsible to ensure in-network or out-of-network status as well as plan coverage for any services provided.