Located in the heart of the Anthem community, John C. Lincoln Urgent Care at Anthem Health Center specializes in same-day medical care for the entire family. Our experienced physicians and staff take pride in providing sensitive, top quality medical care — and in being a part of the John C. Lincoln Health Network, a trusted name in health care for more than 80 years.
If you need emergency treatment, call 9-1-1 or visit John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital — which holds two important certifications for emergency cardiac care, meeting strict standards for chest pain and cardiac arrest treatment — and Mendy's Place pediatric emergency center. Both are open 24/7.
When to Visit Our Urgent Care Center
Visit us for conditions that require immediate attention, but are not life threatening:
- Cuts and minor burns.
- Breaks and sprains.
- Earaches and fever.
- Cold and flu.
- Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Sinus infections.
- Bites and rashes from insects and pets.
- School physicals.
- Back pain.
Reasons to Choose John C. Lincoln Urgent Care
- You'll receive medical care from experienced, board-certified medical providers when you can't see your doctor or don't have one.
- Get in and out quickly: Have the convenience of a walk-in visit and a short wait time.
- Walk-ins are welcome: No appointment is necessary.
- We offer reliable, cost-effective alternatives to the emergency room.
- Receive same-day care when you're visiting from out of town.
- Most insurance plans are accepted. To confirm if your plan is currently accepted, please feel free to give us a call.
Services We Offer
- General medical care.
- Digital X-rays.
- Selected vaccines.
- Seasonal flu shots.
- Allergy testing.