Pharmacy Delivery Service is a free service offered by John C. Lincoln Health Network in partnership with Arizona Pharmacy.
It's Easy and Convenient
Through Pharmacy Delivery Service, you can receive your prescriptions in any of these three convenient ways:
- Free delivery to your hospital bedside, before you leave the hospital.
- Free delivery to your home, office, or any other Greater Phoenix location of your choice.
- In person pickup at Arizona Pharmacy's Phoenix location: you, a family member or caregiver may pick up your prescriptions at your convenience.
How to Request This Service
To get started, download and complete the Pharmacy Delivery Service form and bring it with you to the hospital. Select Arizona Pharmacy as the pharmacy of choice. Be sure to tell your nurse or discharge planner that you want to use this service.
Upon notice of discharge from the hospital, ask your doctor to e-scribe or fax your prescriptions to Arizona Pharmacy at this fax number: 623-582-4030.
About Arizona Pharmacy
Arizona Pharmacy provides compassionate, personalized pharmaceutical care. A few of the services that Arizona Pharmacy offers include:
- Free delivery to your bedside, office or home, Valley-wide.
- Automatic refills.
- Pharmacist consultations.
- Specialty compounding.
Learn more about Arizona Pharmacy at azpharmacies.com.