The John C. Lincoln Health Network was founded 80 years ago by passionate individuals who cared deeply about the well-being of their community. When they saw the dignity and potential of others threatened by illness and social circumstance, they could not stand by idly. Instead, they resolved to improve conditions — just as we do today.
Our Desert to Distinction philanthropy wall honors those who have helped us and, in turn, have made a difference in saving and changing people's lives in our community.
The names of individuals and corporate donors who have contributed $10,000 or more are listed on a wall inside each of our hospitals' main entrances.
Each name represents that same spirit of giving that our founders showed when they started our organization in 1927.
The amounts listed represent each donor's cumulative gifts. Their generosity has helped transform people's lives.