Marley House provides counseling services those enrolled in the AHCCCS program and to those without insurance. We help clients make healthy choices, giving them tools to help move them to a higher level of self-sufficiency.
Licensed clinicians help stabilize families, individuals and children in crisis through:
- Counseling services: Parenting, substance abuse and grief.
- School-based prevention programs: Bullying, social skills and drugs.
- Innovative therapies: Leading play therapy and pet-assistance therapy programs.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
At Marley House, One Door Opens All
Because Marley House is located within Desert Mission's Community Health Services building, clients can access two closely related programs — Children's Dental Clinic and Community Health Center — that are designed to meet a variety of health care needs.
Together, these three programs work together to make sure clients have a medical home where their health care needs are coordinated by a team of professionals.
Desert Mission Community Health Services does this by providing:
- Enrollment Services: Clients can sit down with staff members to fill out public program applications and determine program fees.
- Referral Coordination: Clients are encouraged to take an active role in their own well-being. Staff members connect them with other helpful programs, both within Desert Mission and with groups that partner with us.
- Shared Database: Client medical history, referrals and previous services are stored in a shared and secure database so that we don't duplicate work and use staff and client time wisely.