Sponsored by John C. Lincoln Health Foundation.
Desert Mission Food Bank battles hunger every day.
It's an uphill struggle because:
- 1 in four Arizona children lives in poverty.
- 1 in five Arizona households lives in poverty.
- 1 in six Arizonans is food insecure.
By supporting Desert Mission, you can bring food security to our community's vulnerable children, families and the elderly.
- $40 will feed 10 children for a weekend.
- $50 will feed a family of five for 10 days.
- $60 will feed 2 families for a month.
The Mission of Desert Mission Food Bank
Part of the community service programs at John C. Lincoln Health Network, the Desert Mission Food Bank helps eliminate hunger. Services include emergency food boxes, nutrition education and healthy tips on preparing food, Bargain Baskets to help stretch clients' food-buying dollars, Snack Pacs so that children have food on weekends, and fresh produce. In 2010, the Food Bank distributed nearly 29,000 emergency food boxes.
Learn more about Desert Mission at JCL.com/foodbank.
Desert Mission Food Bank is an equal opportunity provider.