Desert Mission heavily relies on the in-kind generosity of our donors. Below is a list of the items we accept on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Mallory Lebovitz by phone at 602-331-7856 or by email at email@example.com.
- Canned Food: Specifically fruits, vegetables, soups/stews, tuna/meat and peanut butter.
- School Supplies: Backpacks, paper, notebooks, pens and pencils.
- Smile-Kit Supplies: Individually wrapped toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss.
- Art Supplies: Stickers, coloring books and other art supplies.
- Books: Gently used books, for various ages and reading levels, up to adult.
- Hygiene Products: Shampoo, conditioner, laundry soap and body wash.
- Bottled Water
- Plastic Bags
- Games and Activities for Seniors: Movies, picture books, bingo sets, etc.
- Volunteer: Either as a group or as an individual — this could a onetime event or an ongoing activity! To get started, visit our Volunteer Application Form.