Supporting Desert Mission, in Partnership with John C. Lincoln Health Foundation
Desert Mission, the community service arm of the John C. Lincoln Health Network, has been serving under-resourced children and families for more than 80 years through a variety of safety-net programs — including a food bank, children's dental clinic, behavioral health clinic, community health center and early childhood education program.
Annual events, such as the A Taste of Desert Mission, encourage community members to give, learn and act. This year's Taste of Desert Mission event will feature a food and wine pairing presented by Eddie Matney of Eddie's House, celebrity chef and friend to Desert Mission. The sponsorship levels and benefits listed are below.
- Featured name or logo on all applicable print collateral, including event invitation distributed to more than 1,000 influential community members.
- Name or logo included on all applicable Taste of Desert Mission social and print media promotions, including HealthBeat (community publication with a circulation of 55,000).
- Recognition on JCL.com with a link to your company's website.
- Logo placement on signage at event entrance and applicable event materials.
- Name mention and introduction during event program.
- Listed as Food and Beverage sponsor on all applicable print collateral, including invitations distributed to more than 1,000 influential community members.
- Recognition on JCL.com.
- Logo placement on signage at event food and beverage stations and applicable event materials.
- Name mention during event program.
If you have questions, please contact Mallory Lebovitz at 602-331-7856 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.