Make a Monetary Donation
Invest in the long-term health of our community's most vulnerable members by supporting Desert Mission:
- $1,000 provides 14 emergency counseling sessions to families in crisis.
- $500 provides 10 uninsured patients access to specialty medical care.
- $250 provides 40 kids with Snack Pacs so they don't go hungry over the weekend.
- $100 provides 30 emergency meals for a family of four.
- $50 provides 25 kids with a "Smile Kit" (toothbrush, toothpaste and floss).
You can make a donation online or send a check to:
c/o John C. Lincoln Health Foundation
9100 N. Second St., Suite 301
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Please indicate if you would like to direct your gift to a specific program in the memo line.
Working Poor Tax Credit Information
Support Desert Mission by directing some of your tax dollars through the Arizona Working Poor Tax Credit. This is a direct credit, not a deduction. You can reduce your state income tax payment by as much as $200 for an individual and $400 for a married couple filing jointly when you give that amount to a qualifying not-for-profit organization. Make your donation now.
Sponsorship and Event Information
Two annual events benefit Desert Mission: The Lincoln Guild Invitational Golf Tournament and the Taste of Desert Mission. Both bring together hundreds of influential community members to network, socialize and support a great cause. Sponsors have access to a variety of marketing opportunities.
To learn more sponsoring the Lincoln Guild Invitational, call Brooke Edelman at 602-331-7860 or email her at email@example.com.
To learn more about the Taste of Desert Mission sponsorship opportunities, call Mallory Lebovitz at 602-331-7856 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know that many companies offer to match their employee's financial gifts or volunteer time? Check with your company's Human Resources (HR) office to see if it offers matching gifts. If your employer offers these programs, HR should provide you with a matching gift form to accompany your donation. Board members and management spouses may be eligible for a match as well.
- Monetary Match: Companies "match" the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your gift to Desert Mission, making it go further.
- Volunteer Time Match: The hours employees spend donating time and skills to eligible non-profits can also be matched with dollars, giving an added benefit to their favorite community organizations.
Visit our Matching Gift Finder to see whether your company is eligible for Employee Matching.
Desert Mission heavily relies on the in-kind generosity of our donors. View our Wish List and see a list of items we accept on an ongoing basis.
If you or your organization would like to coordinate a food drive to benefit Desert Mission Food Bank, download our Desert Mission Food Bank food drive packet (PDF; requires free Adobe Reader software).
Interested in donating time? This can be a one-time occurrence with a group or an ongoing event throughout the year. Complete a Desert Mission Volunteer Application Form, and a representative will contact you.