9201 N. Fifth St.
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Map and driving directions
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8 a.m. - 7 p.m
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Community Health Center provides primary health care to children and their parents/caregivers who have no place else to turn for health care. Health care is provided to low-income families who have no health insurance or may be enrolled in AHCCCS or the KidsCare program.
Community Health Center maximizes our patients' opportunity for prevention and early detection of diseases, health education and continuity of care. Through our services, we also establish a medical home for uninsured families.
We work in synergy with other Desert Mission programs.
Services We Provide
How We Are Funded
Our charges are based on a sliding scale that factors in both degree of need and ability to pay. Support from the Arizona Department of Health Services and donations from private individuals, groups and corporations keep the doors of the Community Health Center open. Thanks to the generosity of many, about 10,000 children have benefited from our services.
The donations we receive help fund:
- A child's medical visit or specialty care.
- Medication or medical supplies for a patient with asthma or diabetes.
- Lab and radiology tests for patients.
State funds supporting health care for the uninsured continue to be threatened, leaving the most vulnerable among us without basic health care resources and making private funders even more valuable.
Ways You Can Help
- Donate stickers or gently used small toys and books to cheer up children who just received their shots.
- Volunteer to read to children in the waiting room.
- Sponsor a diabetic patient to provide their blood glucose testing supplies.
- Donate Funds: You can donate online through our secure server or mail a donation to:
Community Health Center
c/o John C. Lincoln Health Foundation
9100 N. Second St., Suite 301
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
For more information on how you can help, please call Desert Mission programs at 602-331-5792 or e-mail us.