Download the PDF (requires free Adobe Reader software)
In 2012, our not-for-profit health network had many highlights:
- Awards and accreditations included the John C. Lincoln Health Network's approval as an Accountable Care Organization by the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare. David Lincoln and the Lincoln family were honored with AZ Business magazine's first Lifetime Achievement Award in its 2012 Healthcare Leadership Awards for the family's longtime and ongoing commitment to the health of the community. John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital received the national MAP Award for High Performance in Revenue Cycle, and the national 2012 Sylvia Moss Brown Award of Excellence went to critical care nurses at John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital for their work on early recognition of delirium in trauma patients.
- Our Network encompassed 1,065 physicians and 3,863 employees. Our 1,779 volunteers provided 189,052 hours of service in our hospitals and Desert Mission programs.
- Deer Valley Hospital accommodated 49,398 inpatient and outpatient days and 75,037 patient visits to its Emergency Department for adults and to its 24/7 Children's Emergency Department, Mendy's Place.
- North Mountain Hospital accommodated 74,294 inpatient and outpatient days and provided trauma care to more than 3,000 individuals. The Emergency Department had almost 50,000 non-trauma patient visits.
- Desert Mission Food Bank distributed nearly 41,000 emergency food boxes to members of our community. Community Health Center had 4,347 patient visits.
- John C. Lincoln Health Foundation received almost $5.5 million in philanthropic contributions to touch lives and save lives through John C. Lincoln community programs and service.