John C. Lincoln Health Network is an acclaimed health system that includes two hospitals, physician practices, community outreach programs and the John C. Lincoln Health Foundation. Our physicians and staff use state-of-the-art medical technology and innovative approaches to achieve superior clinical outcomes and patient experiences.
We have provided comprehensive health care and community services to the people of North Phoenix for more than 80 years.
For an understanding of how we're carrying our mission of service forward, we invite you to read our Community Health Needs Assessment reports. These assessments demonstrate our understanding of community health needs and articulate how we are adapting to meet those needs throughout the immediate future.
John C. Lincoln Health Network holds itself to a standard of medical excellence, health care quality and human compassion worthy of national recognition, without losing focus on the individual who is receiving care. Our commitment to excellence in patient care is reflected in the numerous state and national awards we have been honored to receive.
John C. Lincoln Health Network includes:
Learn about John C. Lincoln Health Network's long-standing commitment to providing excellent, community-focused health care to families like yours.
- John C. Lincoln North Mountain Hospital, the Valley's first Magnet nursing hospital, an accredited Chest Pain Center and the location of our Level 1 Trauma Center.
- John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital, a nationally accredited Chest Pain Center and home to Mendy's Place, the only 24/7 pediatric emergency center staffed with pediatric specialists including a Child Life Specialist.
- The John C. Lincoln Accountable Care Organization works with doctors and other health care providers to give you high-quality, clinically integrated, well-coordinated services and care at the right time, in the right setting.
- John C. Lincoln physician practices and medical imaging centers, located throughout the North Valley.
- A full range of primary services, including children's health care, senior wellness services, support groups and women's health care.
- Specialized medical services, such as heart care, pulmonary care, neurosciences, emergency care and a Breast Health and Research Center.
- Community services, including Desert Mission Food Bank, a dental clinic for uninsured children, a resource center for families in crisis and a child care center.
- John C. Lincoln Health Foundation advances the mission of the network through philanthropic giving.
- Our greatest resource: Our people. John C. Lincoln Health Network includes more than 3,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,100 physicians.